In this video series, Louis Rossmann will explain basic electronics concepts with the primary goal being ease of understanding. No confusing technobabble, just real world English & analogies to relate electronics to your life.
- What is AC and what is DC?
- What is ground and what is its purpose in a circuit?
- How voltage and current work together to create watts
- What is a resistor? What is impedance?
- What is a capacitor and what is it used for?
- What is a short circuit? What is a short to ground?
- What is an inductor and how does it boost voltage?
- What is a transistor in plain English?
- What is a voltage divider?
- What is a buck converter?
- What are power rails and why do I care?
- Current sensing circuitry and its importance
- Pullup resistor and how is it used to create a data line
- How do you read a schematic?
- Electronics schematic reading; what does the _L mean as the suffix of a signal
- Importance of enable and entrip pins on integrated circuits
No certification is offered with FREE courses.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 900
- Assessments Yes